Latest Covid-19 Update
- POSTED ON
Due to the latest Government broadcast and the whole Country going in to lock down ALL junior Grassroot football has been suspended.
To read the latest statement from the FA head over to this link
We are delighted to inform you that The FA have announced the return of Grassroots football. Therefore, in line with
The FA Guidelines training shall commence at the John Craig Centre at Bradford Academy for pre-season on the 8th
If in doubt, or you’re not comfortable about your child returning to football, there’s no pressure to do so. In this leaflet, we will set out all our plans moving forward and we hope this provides you with the reassurance that we have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of your child at all times.
We shall return to competitive training with the overall group size is limited to 15 members + Coach.
In most age groups we shall endeavour to provide 2 coaches per age group to maintain smaller groups. However, where this is not possible The FA guidelines stipulate that the group size is limited to 30 members + Coach.
Due to the ongoing restrictions surrounding COVID-19, our Facility Partner will be putting
restrictions in place, this means that;
- We will need to split up our training sessions to create the need for social distancing measures.
- Training times U7’s, U8’s, U9’s, U10’s, U11’s & U12’s – 10 am to 11:30 am
- Training times U14’s, U15’s, U16’s & U18’s – 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Any Latecomers to their session will not be allowed to enter the session/pitch. (Facility Rule)
The JC Centre Facility Management Rules
- All Coaches and Members are required to arrive 10 minutes prior to their training session.
- Members shall congregate with their coaches at the designated drop off zone in the car park, this will be
pointed out to you by the facility staff.
- At no time will you be allowed to mix with other lettings before or after your session
- A member of The JC Centre staff will escort/direct you to your pitch.
- Once your team is on the pitch, NO ACCESS will be allowed to any latecomers.
- No parents or spectators will be allowed to enter the facility or Pitch. Therefore, the JC Centre kindly ask
all parents/guardians to wait within their vehicles or return 10 minutes prior to your child’s session ending.
- All members are required to stay on their allocated pitch and not enter the safe zones between the
- Access to the JC Centre will only be allowed for members requiring to use to the toilet by asking your
- Changing Room facilities will not be available, all members will need to come already changed.
In order for your child to resume training sessions we must receive a signed consent form from a parent/guardian and a completed registration form.
- Register your child
- Pay your Annual Membership of £25
- Complete The COVID-19 Self Assessment Form to be completed prior to every training session.
You can find the link here. A link will also be sent via the Football Group chats)
Arriving & Leaving
The staff at the JC Centre will advise on access and egress points to the facility. Our Facility Partner feels it’s necessary
to stagger start and finish times as we are a big club. However, as a matter of caution, this will be under review. You will be allocated an area where to wait, please follow your coaches instructions.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILST WAITING FOR THE
SESSION TO START WITH YOUR CHILD.
Additional Club Rules
- Before & after each session, your child will be required to sanitise their hands using hand sanitiser provided
- Your child must arrive in their kit as there will be no changing facilities
- There will be no team chats and huddles on the pitch during this time of change
- Your child must bring their own labelled drinks bottle
- Cones and equipment must NOT be touched by anyone other than the coach and club officials
- All players must ask permission to use the toilets
- Your child must adhere to social distancing whilst on the premises
- Parents are kindly asked to remain in their vehicles as the facility will not allow any parents or spectators other than the Club Parent volunteers that have had a club DBS carried out.
- Absolutely NO spitting is allowed and will result in further action
- All members must complete the CLUBS COVID-19 Self Assessment Form prior to training each week.
I M P O R TA N T
Please be reminded, if an individual is symptomatic, living in a household with a possible
Covid_19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, the
guidance is that you should remain at home.